We all love a Sauble summer filled with traditions and memories, so we created this wicked top 10 list to get you started. White Sands Campground provides the perfect home base to explore from, so let’s see how many you can check off this summer.
1. Sip Rosé on the Patio of Hey Days at the June Motel as featured in the Netflix series Motel Makeover.
2. Walk along the beach to the Sauble Trading Post for Ice Cream.
3. Rent Lazy River Tubes from Sauble Marina and float down the Sauble River.
4. Get a margarita pizza from Lazlos and eat it on the beach.
5. Grab a coffee and sit on the patio of Amici’s and people watch.
6. Get the best views of the beach from Ascent Aerial Park.
6. Rent at SUP from Jack n’ Jills on a flat calm evening and cruise the shoreline.
8. Get a classic cinnamon swirl (or six) from Luscious Bakery and eat them as you stroll.
9. Hit up the classic mini golf course at Putterama.
10. Of course, don’t forget your classic photo under the Sauble Beach Sign.